Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Going On a Summer Holiday



No more working for a week or two... *whistles Cliff Richard song*

Today I'm leaving on a well-deserved holiday (at least I think so) and will be gone until May 20. Mum and I are going to stay a few days outside Oslo to visit friends and then we are going to Scotland for four days. We will be visiting Edinburgh and Glasgow among other places, and I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of old Nessie. Should be fun!

I'm afraid there won't be all that much activity on the blog while I'm gone, so I hope you kids will behave in my absence. I'll still be reading my email so if you need anything, just drop me a few lines. Otherwise I'll see you next weekend! :)

1 comment:

Birgit said...

Have fun and say HI to Nessie from me!
;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails