Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Tear-jerkers


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature / weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we make a top ten list from a given topic.

This week's topic is

Top ten four books that made me cry

I don't usually cry while reading books (as opposed to watching TV or movies or even commercials), but there are a few books that really have made an impact on me.


1. Scotland by Starlight by Nancy Volkers
I cried and I cried and I cried. Then I pulled myself together and cried some more.


2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince / Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Need I say more? Still not convinced all of it was necessary.


3. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
You wouldn't think there'd be crying over this book. There was.


4. Matilda's Last Waltz by Tamara McKinley
This was my first Tamara McKinley book and it made a huge impact on me.


What books make you cry?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails