Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

 
It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

I finally found my reading mojo again last week and what happened? I got swamped with projects at work so I hardly have time to read at all the next few weeks. Hrmph.

FINISHED LAST WEEK
It took me almost 3 weeks, but I finished my re-read of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling. I really regret not finishing the series years ago, because with the last film coming out it was impossible to avoid spoilers unless I moved into a cave in the mountains for a while (and I appreciate modern comforts too much to do that). So now I know all sorts of things I didn't want to know until I had read the last two books. Oh well, perhaps it's better to know what's coming so I can prepare myself for the turmoil?

CURRENTLY READING
I'm about a fourth of the way into the newest Sigma Force novel, The Devil Colony by James Rollins. So far this scientific thriller is very good.

WHAT'S NEXT
I'm thinking it will be Hard Spell by Justin Gustainis, the first in a new paranormal detective series that sounds intriguing.

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I got Hard Spell this week. I am going to have to get to it soon too!

Here was my vacation week reading review

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Congrats on the re-read.... I wanted to do that but just did not have the time to put into it. I read the first and plan on reading the last this week - hopefully :)

Unknown said...

Mmm... hopefully this week you will have more free time to enjoy your books :D
I'm a new follower, I like the books you have here, it's different from what I'm used to see, hahaha.

The book Cleopatra must be really interesting, I'll be looking forward for your review. I'm a new follower,hehe.

This is My Monday.

BTW, I'm hosting two giveaways in my blog and they are international, just click HERE and feel free to enter :D

Hugs,

Alaiel

Shirley said...

I am re-reading all the Harry Potter books but there's no way I'll be finished all before I see the movie and I can hardly wait to see it! Have a great week!

Come by for a visit when you have a moment My Bookshelf.

Related Posts with Thumbnails