Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Read So Far This Year


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature / weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week we make a top ten list from a given topic.

This week's TTT topis is:

Top Ten Seven Books I've Read So Far This Year

I don't really have a proper top ten, because I've only read 17 books so far this year, and I only gave two of them 5 stars on Goodreads. In addition some of my 4-star reads were novellas and I've decided they don't count. So, you get a top seven instead. :)


1. Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
I aboslutely adored this book; it's totally unique, funny, and heart-warming (read my review).


2. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
This was such a cute book! I loved the characters and felt like I could relate to Cath on many levels.


3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
I finally finished the Harry Potter series. Yes, I cried.


4. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
I've been a fan of Rob Lowe for many years, and his first autobiography was a delight to read.


5. The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
I LOVE Veronica Mars, and I'm so happy her story will continue in this new book series. This first book was like reading an episode of the show.


6. Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley
An interesting new twist on fairy tales (read my review).


7. Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch
I'm only half-way through this book but I already know it's going to be one of the best reads of the year. I just love Locke and Jean so much.

What are your best reads so far this year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails