Well, February was short, wasn't it? No sign of spring here yet, but the days are getting longer and the sun is back. I returned to my usual average of three books in January, but two of them were 700 and 500 pages respectively, so in terms of pages read I wasn't that far behind my January count.
Read in February
Links go to my reviews
9) The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch – reread, one of the best books I have ever read. Highly recommended for fantasy fans!
10) Heat Wave by Richard Castle
11) The Survivor by Sean Slater
Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan (NetGalley)
The Queen of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner
The Stainless Steel Rat Omnibus by Harry Harrison – this sounds like White Collar in space, so I had to have it
Hard Landing by Stephen Leather (Kindle)
First in a Series Challenge – 3/6 (this might be updated to the next level during the year)
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
2. Burglars Can't Be Choosers by Lawrence Block
3. Heat Wave by Richard Castle
2nds Challenge – 0/3
Mystery & Suspense Challenge – 3/12
1. Burglars Can't Be Choosers by Lawrence Block
2. Heat Wave by Richard Castle
3. The Survivor by Sean Slater
Other Posts of Interest
A Match Made ... On My Bookshelf
The Trouble With Audio Books
Booking Through Thursday
Something Old, Something New
I also had a giveaway for Heat Wave by Richard Castle. It only got two entries, which was a little disappointing, but I think the book has found a good home.
Here's to March – bring on spring!