This week's topic is
Top Ten Dynamic Duos
The BFFs, partners in crime and powerful couples I just can't forget about, with a couple of trios thrown in for good measure.
1) Dirk Pitt and Al Giordino (Dirk Pitt series by Clive Cussler)
Best friends and colleagues saving the world on a regular basis.
2) Nancy Drew, George Fayne and Bess Marvin (Nancy Drew series by Carolyn Keene)
Although Nancy is the main character of the books, George and Bess are never far away.
3) Merry and Pippin (The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien)
I could of course have included Frodo and Sam instead, but I feel the balance between Merry and Pippin is more even.
4) Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
5) Fred and George Weasley (Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling)
I had to include these two as well. The Weasley twins are my favourite mischief-makers.
6) Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson (Sherlock Holmes series by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
The classic dynamic duo, these two complement each other perfectly.
7) Locke Lamora and Jean Tannen (Gentleman Bastard Sequence by Scott Lynch)
Locke and Jean always have each other's back, and none of them would survive long without the other.
8) Winnie-the-Pooh and Piglet (Winnie-the-Pooh books by A.A. Milne)
9) Arthur Dent and Ford Prefect (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams)
Travelling the universe together without panicking (much).
10) Batman and Robin (DC Comics)
The real dynamic duo.
What are your favourite dynamic duos?