Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which we share what books we have received in the mail, bought, borrowed or otherwise acquired during the week.


The highlight of my week was of course receiving my Kindle. I haven't had time to sit down and actually read a book on it yet, but I've made sure to stack it with lots of free classics like Les Miserables and Alice in Woderland. I also got some newer books, like the first five books in the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. As soon as I've finished my current read, I plan to start reading my very first Kindle book.


I also got Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris from BookMooch.com. I enjoyed Dead Until Dark, and I'm looking forward to continuing the series.

1 comment:

Book Sake said...

Oooh Kindle!! Sweet! And who can resist Sookie or Percy Jackson!

Check out our Mailbox at BookSake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails