Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

Just when I thought spring had arrived, I woke up this morning to white roads and cold temperatures. Good thing I haven't changed the tyres on my car yet! As of today I have started my Easter holiday, and I intend to do nothing but read, sleep and eat chocolate this week, plus hang out with friends and play Wii. :)

READ LAST WEEK
I finally finished Outside In by Maria V. Snyder. Unfortunately it didn't grab me as much as Inside Out, which is why it took me over two weeks to finish. I will have a review up on Wednesday. 

CURRENTLY READING
I have been craving a good action thriller for a while, so I think I will start Tripwire by Lee Child as soon as I have finished this post. It's the third book in the Jack Reacher series and has been sitting on my shelf for quite a while now.

WHAT'S NEXT
Coming up is The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale by Christine Bell. How awesome is that title? It's a time-travel novella and I'm really looking forward to it. In Norway we have a tradition for reading mysteries during Easter, so I will also be reading a debut mystery by Norwegian author Jørgen Brekke.

What are your reading plans for Easter?

4 comments:

Jules said...

I haven't read Lee Child in a while now, I hope you are enjoying it.

Happy reading,

Jules

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of Twisted Tale (yes, the title is great) but I love time travel novels. Have fun reading!

So many books, so little time said...

I am reading Tami Hoags Kill The Messenger

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Trip Wire sounds good. have an awesome week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails