Monday, April 25, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

Did you all have a good Easter? I did - I spent most of it at Mum's, doing absolutely nothing but relaxing and eating candy. ;) I didn't get as much reading done as I had planned, nor much blogging because of limited Internet access. Today is my last day off work. I wouldn't have minded another day or two off, but I have a lot to look forward to in May and June, so I think the time will go by really quickly.

FINISHED LAST WEEK
I didn't actually finish anything, despite having a week off. I had to be social. ;)

CURRENTLY READING
Still reading Tripwire by Lee Child. It is an excellent thriller and I'm going to go back tor eading as soon as I've written this post. I will probably finish it today or tomorrow.

WHAT'S NEXT
Next up is definitely The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale by Christine Bell. I would have (should have) read it sooner, but I didn't bring my Kindle with me to Mum's. But it's only about 25,000 words, so it shouldn't take too long. Once I have finished that one I have millions of other books screaming at me from my shelf (well, a hundred at least). I'm only 3 books ahead in my challenge, so I need to get cracking! 

What did you read during the holidays?

1 comment:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

Better to be ahead than behind! Enjoy your reading this week. HOpe you accomplish what you want too!

Here is what I have been up too"http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails