Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2011


I usually read quite a few thrillers and mystery books in a year, and I have a lot of books from this genre on my shelves (some which have been there forever). So I have decided to join Book Chick City's Mystery & Suspense Challenge for 2011. The challenge is to read at least 12 mystery and suspense books during 2011, which sounds like a reasonable number.

As an added incentive, Simon & Schuster UK is providing a free ARC of The Survivor by Sean Slater for all participants in the challenge. Be sure to stop by BCC's challenge post to read the rules and sign up. You can also check out her list of sub-genres to help you decide which books to read.

This is a tentative list of books I would like to read, but I do reserve the right to change it at any time (and chances are I will). :)

1. The Surgeon by Tess Gerritsen
2. The Good Husband of Zebra Drive by Alexander McCall Smith
3. The Thieves of Heaven by Richard Doetsch
4. Tripwire by Lee Child
5. The Doomsday Key by James Rollins
6. Pulse by Jeremy Robinson
7. The Shadow Project by Scott Mariani
8. The Lions of Lucerne by Brad Thor
9. Transfer of Power by Vince Flynn
10. 2nd Chance by James Patterson
11. Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs
12. Homicide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle

1 comment:

Bokelskerinnen said...

The surgeon is sooo great! If you like it, I recommend reading The Apprentice too. I also liked The Bone Garden by the same author. Enjoy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails