Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (22)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

CURRENTLY READING
For the first time in my life I have four books on the go, which means I didn't finish anything last week. I haven't had much reading time lately, as there is so much else to do now that Christmas is almost upon us. I'm still reading:
Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher. Every time I close this book I want to hug it.
Julemysteriet (The Christmas Mystery) by Jostein Gaarder. At least I know I when I will finish this, as there is one chapter for each day of December until Christmas Eve.
Christmas at the Mysterious Bookshop edited by Otto Penzler. I usually have time for one of these short stories while stirring pots for dinner.
The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore. I'm halfway through this, and so far it's been interesting and hilarious.

WHAT'S NEXT
I want to read The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere and A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens for the Holiday Reading Challenge, but I think that will be it for Christmas books this year. I received Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (thanks, Danya!) and Sapphique by Catherine Fisher in the mail today, and I'm dying to read both of them. I'm not working the week between Christmas and New Year, so I'm hoping to get a lot of reading done then.

Be sure to enter my 50 Followers Giveaway! It's international, and you can win a book of your choice from The Book Depository. No following or tweeting necessary! :)

What are you up to this week?

2 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

I really would love to read Winter Solstice, since I was born on the winter solstice, I am going to have to make a run to the bookstore soon. I will also be looking forward to your review. Have a wonderful week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I was just looking at Christmas at the Mysterious Bookshop at our local book store this weekend but decided I have enough to read so passed on it.

I will be watching for your review.

Related Posts with Thumbnails