Monday, July 19, 2010

Kindle It Is

After a lot of thought and consideration (and deciding and deciding against my decisions) I have finally placed an order for a Kindle. I'm very excited and a little nervous. Thanks to those of you who commented on my post earlier, I appreciate it. The Kindle won out because I mainly read books in English, and Amazon seemed the easiest and cheapest way of acquiring them. Also, the latest Kindle software supports PDF, so I can read books in that format too. And by the time the powers that be has figured out how they want e-books to work in Norway, it might be time for a new reader anyway. ;)

According to Amazon, my Kindle should be here between Wednesday and Friday, just in time for my birthday. I can't wait. Will keep you posted on how I like it!

1 comment:

lisa :) said...

Oh, how exciting! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails