Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Your Favourite Christmas-Themed Books?

Christmas is nearing, and I think it's time to start reading books with a holiday theme. I have a couple of favourites which I re-read if not every year, then at least every other year, like A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens and The Christmas Mystery by Jostein Gaarder. The latter is a kind of advent calendar with 24 chapters, one for each day of December until Christmas. The one I've read the most times is Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher. It's a wonderful story which gives me that warm and fuzzy Christmas feeling. I'm also reading the Christmas Hope series by Donna VanLiere, and I also like cosy holiday mysteries by Mary Higgins Clark and the likes.

But as I'm always looking for good Christmas stories, I'm turning to you in the hopes that you can make my list even longer this year. Tell me, what are your favourite Christmas-themed books?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails