Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (12)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

READ LAST WEEK
Last week I discovered a new favourite, The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle. Wonderful, wonderful book.

CURRENTLY READING
I'm in the middle of The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz, and I'm loving it! Very funny, slightly crazy but much more credible than say, Stephanie Plum.

WHAT'S NEXT
Either The Hot Rock by Donald E. Westlake or Burglars Can't be Choosers by Lawrence Block, both have a charming thief as the main character. I was also planning to start Bad Debts by Peter Temple for the Aussie Author Challenge, but it looks as if it got lost somewhere between The Book Depository and me. All the other books I ordered arrived within three days of each other, but this one has been missing for a week. I blame the Norwegian Postal Service. For a lot of things.

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

It sounds like you are enjoying your reading. I'll have to check out The Last Unicorn (even though I think I read it years ago.) My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Looks like some fun books on your reading schedule! And anything that is even in the same category as Stephanie Plum sounds good to me! Must check out The Spellman Files!

Here's my Monday: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Mailbox Monday...

Audra said...

Nice range of books -- Last Unicorn and The Spellman Files -- both on my TBR!

that's so disappointing about the missing book -- I hope it shows up soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails