Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (15)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

READ LAST WEEK
I read very little last week, so I didn't finish anything.

CURRENTLY READING
I read a few pages of Summer Lightning by Tamara McKinley, but then my replacement copy of Bad Debts by Peter Temple showed up, so I started that one instead. I've only read about 30 pages so far. I'm sure it's a good read, I'm just not in a reading mood right now. I'd rather watch a movie or do some stitching. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

WHAT'S NEXT
I'll have to start Summer Lightning over again, and after that perhaps a holiday book like A Wedding in December by Anita Shreve. We'll see.

What are you reading this week?

3 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

Love Shreve and Christmas so I am thinking I would enjoy A Wedding in December. Have a great week!

Lea Kelley said...

Good luck getting in a reading groove, looks like you have some good books to read. Have a great week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Your books sound good! Enjoy the week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails