Sunday, October 3, 2010

September Summary


Whoa, is it really October already? Time passes way too quickly now, I'm running out of time to finish my Christmas cross-stitch projects!

September wasn't the best of months for me book-wise. I felt a bit under the weather for the first part of the month, and then I received a huge project at work which took all my time for almost two weeks. So I only finshed three books:

The Secret River by Kate Grenville
The Heretic's Treasure by Scott Marian
The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle

I fell head over heels in love with The Last Unicorn. Expect a gushing review sometime soon.

I posted these reviews:

Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich
The Secret River by Kate Grenville

I also finished the BookCrossing "Kick in the Butt" Challenge by reading 10 of my TRB books between 1 April - 30 September.

Other posts of interest:

Top Ten Tuesday - Favourite Words
Top Ten Tuesday - Books I'm Dying To Read
Top Ten Tuesday - Book Quotes
Booking Through Thursday - Series

Like I said, I need to get stitching this month (I have three Christmas presents I'm hoping to finish before Christmas Eve for a change), so I might not get much more reading done this month. Maybe this is the time to check out audio books?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails