Thursday, November 25, 2010

1st In a Series Challenge 2011


I've decided to join my first challenge for 2011; the 1st In a Series Challenge hosted by A Few More Pages. So many books on my wishlist and TBR list are the first book in a series, and I thought this challenge would be a good excuse to read some of them.

The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2011, and there are four levels:

1. Series Novice: Read 3 books that are the first in any series
2. Series Lover: Read 6 books that are the first in any series
3. Series Expert: Read 12 books that are the first in any series
4. Series Fanatic: Read 20 books that are the first in any series

I am aiming for Series Lover for now. I'll choose the books as I go.

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks for joining the challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails