Thursday, November 4, 2010

October Summary


Okay, can the person who ran away with the last half of October please give it back?

October was another bad month reading and blogging wise. I started out well with some good books, but then I lost my momentum and haven't felt like reading much in two weeks. Instead I've been working, watching TV and stitching Christmas presents (need more time!). The last weekend of October I went to Oslo with one of my very best friends to see Mamma Mia! on stage and had a great time.

Read in October:
The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz - 5/6
The Hot Rock by Donald E. Westlake - 4/6
The Mystery of the 99 Steps by Carolyn Keene - 4/6

Carrying over into November:
Bad Debts by Peter Temple
Summer Lightning by Tamara McKinley (will have to start this from the beginning again)

Reviews posted:
The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle
The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz
The Hot Rock by Donald E. Westlake

Other posts of interest:
Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Authors
Your Favourite Christmas Themed Books?
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'll Never Read
Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes
Booking Through Thursday: Foreign

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails