Sunday, November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren in which we share what books we have received in the mail, bought, borrowed or otherwise acquired during the week.

I went a little crazy and bought eight books from The Book Depository last week. Seven of them arrived on one day, in seven envelopes like usual, and my mailman had to come inside because there was not enough room in my mailbox. :)


From The Book Depository:

Christmas at the Mysterious Bookshop edited by Otto Penzler
The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere
Bloody Jack by L.A. Meyer
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
Curse of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz
The Burglar in the Closet by Lawrence Block
Heat Wave by Richard Castle

Via BookCrossing.com:

Innocent Traitor by Alison Weir

I promise I won't buy any more books this year. Unless I come across a good deal, of course. ;)

What did you find in your mailboxes this week?

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

You got a nice assortment of books. The only one I have read was The Thief. That one was good. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Wonderful pile, Hilde :) I bought a pile from TBD as well, almost all of them came last week. I have to restrain myself from buying more books, I don't have enough room and I buy more books then I have time to read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails