Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading (18)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

READ LAST WEEK
I finally found my reading mojo again last week, so I finally finished Bad Debts by Peter Temple (review). It turned out to be a very good book. I also finished The Sevenfold Spell by Tia Nevitt (review coming soon), which was an interesting retelling of Sleeping Beauty.

CURRENTLY READING
All About {n}'s Holiday Reading Challenge starts today (yay!), so now I'll be reading Christmas-themed books for the next few weeks. First up is 'Twas the Night by Sandra Hill, Kate Holmes and Trish Jensen. It looks like a fun holiday romance – there's nothing like a little romantic fluff to get you in the Christmas spirit.

WHAT'S NEXT
More books for the holiday challenge: The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore and The Burglar and the Blizzard by Alice Duer Miller are two on my list. I might have to dig out a mystery or something as well, to avoid an overdose of jingle bells. ;)

What are you reading this week?

(Oh, it's snowing!)

9 comments:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I'm looking forward to your review on the holiday romance and the fairytale retelling, Hilde :)

Have a great week!

Jan von Harz said...

I am interested in reading your review of The Sevenfold Spell. I love fairy tale retellings. It also sounds like the Holiday Challenge is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. Have a great week.

heather said...

I love Christopher Moore's books. Hope you enjoy it.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

These all look fascinating, Hilde...hope you have an enjoyable week.

Here's my Monday:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-nov-15/

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Twas The Night has a great cover... oh and it is snowing her too....

Anonymous said...

I received for review "Lodestone Book One: The Sea of Storms" by Mark Whiteway from the author.

Anonymous said...

That challenge is a great way to get in the Christmas spirit, and then it's snowing too? Ideal!

Enjoy your reads!

http://leeswammes.wordpress.com Leeswammes (Judith)

Sugarbeat said...

I'm glad to see you are started on your holiday reading challenge! None of the books I have ordered have arrived.....I'm getting nervous! Drop by and have a look at my small list! www.sugarbeatsbooks.com

Elisha German said...

I like the cover of T'was The Night. Here is mine:
http://bookjunkiemom.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_15.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails